1/05/2006

Find Peace Inside

"All spiritual disciplines are done with a view to still the mind. The perfectly still mind is universal spirit"

01
Getting into the habit of meditating, helps us pull back from our preoccupation with the material world. In silence and solitude, we have an opportunity to pay attention to what’s happening inside rather than outside.

02
When we do this consistently, we learn to relax and to quiet and detach from our mental chatter and our turbulent emotions. As we begin to witness ourselves in personality, we also begin to experience our soul.

03
Meditation may require a lifetime, but it will have been a lifetime well spent.

04
If you want to judge your progress, ask yourself these questions: Am I more loving? Is my judgment sounder? Do I have more energy? Can my mind remain calm under provocation? Am I free from the conditioning of anger, fear, and greed?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario